Our 2023-2024 CPWI Action Plan is Approved!
Jul 14, 2023
After a detailed review during two coalition meetings, we're excited to announce that our 2023-2024 CPWI action plan has been approved!
CPWI stands for Community Prevention and Wellness Initiative, and funds our youth substance youth prevention efforts.
In response to coalition member input, this year's plan includes additional parenting classes and a Hidden in Plain Sight training for parents and community members.
In total, we're planning to participate in 16 training opportunities and implement 11 programs and campaigns:
- PAX Good Behavior Game
- SPORT Prevention Plus Wellness
- Parenting with Tradition
- Strengthening Families
- Under the Influence of You
- Above the Influence
- Youth Social Norming Campaign
- #BeTheOne Adult Social Norming Campaign
- Yakama Nation Social Host Ordinance
- Mt. Adams School District Substance Use Policy
- Gathering of Native Americans
Thank you to everyone who helped us finalize our plan!