Nov 28, 2023
Strengthening Families is an effective and proven program that promotes positive communication, family togetherness, and problem-solving skills.
Youth will learn strategies for
- setting and achieving goals,
- managing stress,
- resisting peer pressure,
- following rules, and
- appreciating their parents.
Parents will learn strategies for
- setting appropriate limits,
- encouraging good behavior,
- using effective consequences,
- protecting against risks,
- and sharing expectations.
Classes will take place Tuesdays at 5:30 pm at Harrah Elementary. Classes begin on Tuesday, October 17th, and end on Tuesday, November 28th.
The classes, dinner, and childcare are free!