Mental Health First Aid
Jul 26, 2023
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) teaches you how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental health and substance use challenges among adults.You’ll build skills and confidence you need to reach out and provide initial support to those who are struggling. You’ll also learn how to help connect them to appropriate support.After the course, you'll be able to
- recognize common signs and symptoms of mental health challenges,
- recognize common signs and symptoms of substance use challenges,
- understand how to interact with a person in crisis,
- know how to connect a person with help, and
- use self-care tools and techniques.
The course is FREE to all community members.
Register now to reserve your seat!